• 0 voto(i) - 0 media
EdbMails EDB to PST Converter
I know you have been looking for something like this, so if you are looking for it. As you must have noticed by now that many blogs on the internet, what you need for flawless exchange server is an EDB to PST Converter.
EDB to PST Converters in the market. A lot of experienced exchange admins I have decided to test out the EDBMails EDB to PST Converter. I have.The many unique features it has to do with the outset i have.The many unique features has coupled with the fact that the export operation takes place quicker compared to similar tool I've tried makes EdbMails a tool worth trying out.
Knowing that I had a reliable EDB to PST Converter tool with me for handling cases of exchange corruption made life rather easy as an exchange admin. If you have read until here then you must have already understood that I am quite impressed with EdbMails myself.Basically it makes your life easier by getting out of any unfortunate exchange error scenarios with ease.
EdbMails is also supported for direct migration to Office 365 and Live exchange server making it a one stop exchange recovery solution. There is also a trial version to help you test out the features of EdbMails and export upto 30 items per folder / mailbox.
In short, as an exchange server I am glad that I followed the valuable advice given by my peers and tried EdbMails. Once you start using EdbMails, you'll realize that its not just an exchange recovery tool but some other unique feature sets as well that makes it a must have utility in any IT administrator's toolkit. To know more about EdbMails visit:  https://www.edbmails.com/
[Immagine: export-edb-to-pst-300x161.jpg]
  Cita messaggio

Chi ha visualizzato il thread ?
Letto da 1 utenti
sanplusis (05-17-2019, 11:38 AM)

Vai al forum:

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)