• 0 voto(i) - 0 media
EDB Recovery
In this blog, we are going to discuss about an efficient method to recover offline exchange EDB files. There are a variety of reasons for which the exchange database can get corrupted. There are not so many solutions to be found up to date. This is why it is necessary to explain via this blog.

This is where I would like to introduce the EdbMails EDB to PST Converter tool that is used by millions of IT users worldwide for extracting emails from Exchange EDB file into new Outlook PST file quickly. PST, there is no better alternative than EdbMails at the moment.
Extensive Filtering options
Not only does it repair and recover any exchange database Filter mails by date / time, subject, attachments and from / to address for PST extraction or Migration to Office 365 / Live Exchange server.All mail components such as to address, cc, bcc, time, subject, from address, mail header as well as the body can also be retrieved. Whether it's tasks, journals, zip attachments, inboxes, calendars, or images you can be assured that the exchange server recovery tool can extract them all flawlessly.
This incredible tool from EdbMails is not only good for EDB recovery but also supports conversion to some other formats like - EML, MSG, HTML and PST File. PST splitting into files of sizes upto 20 GB is also supported. EdbMails to recover exchange database.
Read more at: https://www.edbmails.com
  Cita messaggio

Chi ha visualizzato il thread ?
Letto da 1 utenti
sanplusis (05-17-2019, 11:51 AM)

Vai al forum:

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)